By William Madden
Organized for simple reference and the most important perform, assurance of all of the crucial issues awarded as 500 AP-style questions with distinct solution explanations
5 Steps to a five: 500 AP U.S. govt and Politics inquiries to recognize via attempt Day is customized to fulfill your research needs―whether you’ve left it to the final minute to organize otherwise you were learning for months. you'll make the most of going over the questions written to parallel the subject, layout, and measure of trouble of the questions inside the AP examination, observed via solutions with complete reasons.
- 500 AP-style questions and solutions referenced to middle AP fabrics
- Review factors for correct and unsuitable solutions
- Additional on-line perform
- Close simulations of the genuine AP checks
- Updated fabric displays the most recent assessments
- Online perform exercises
Read Online or Download 5 Steps to a 5 500 AP U.S. Government and Politics Questions to Know by Test Day (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series) PDF
Similar civics & citizenship books
During the software of public opinion, interview, and print-media analyses, this e-book presents proof that the kingdom of transnational identity between voters within the european because of post-Maastricht integration measures, comparable to the of entirety of the typical marketplace, the creation of the Euro, the initiation of the typical international and safeguard coverage and so forth.
Within the seventy fifth anniversary of CARA (Council for supporting Refugee Academics), this booklet explores the studies and achievements of refugee lecturers and their rescuers to recount Britain's earlier courting with out of the country sufferers of persecution, and as important questions on our present-day attitudes in the direction of immigration and asylum.
- Australian-Latin American Relations: New Links in a Changing Global Landscape, 1st Edition
- British Cabinet Government
- U.S. Imperialism and Revolution in the Philippines
- Democracy at Risk: How Political Choices Undermine Citizen Participation, and What We Can Do About It
Additional info for 5 Steps to a 5 500 AP U.S. Government and Politics Questions to Know by Test Day (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series)
B) States are forced to react to national government action or legislation. (C) States occasionally have to receive federal permission for activities. (D) Congress is the only legislative body that can increase its authority. (E) The national government is in charge of all taxation. 42. Under the federal system, which type of federal grant-in-aid gives states an exact amount to spend? (A) Special needs grants (B) Matching grants (C) Treasury grants (D) Block grants (E) Funding grants CHAPTER 4 Theories of Democratic Government 43.
Campaign money is regulated because of all of the following EXCEPT (A) Taxpayers partially finance presidential campaigns. (B) Candidates need to keep track of what their opponents are spending. (C) Money can undermine political equality. (D) Private financing leads to suspicion of politicians serving their donors. (E) Pursuit of money can discredit electoral victory. 87. Regarding campaign financing, the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) of 1971 (A) restricted public funding for all federal campaigns (B) allowed unlimited contribution amounts (C) required full reporting of contributions and expenditures (D) set deadlines for when candidates had to announce their intentions (E) All of the above 88.
98. The most important information shortcut voters use to make predictions about a candidate is his or her (A) voting record (B) personal experience (C) issue platform (D) endorsements (E) party label 99. Politicians pay close attention to group differences (such as race, gender, income) because (A) they help formulate positions (B) they determine coalition-building strategies (C) they are important in winning elections (D) All of the above (E) None of the above 100. Which of the following issues is important enough to create single-issue voters?